The LoPAC MI COTS family consists of three ultra low profile, fan-cooled, switching power supplies that combine the advantages of power factor correction (PFC) with high power density. They consist of the PFC Mini MI, PFC Micro MI and the PFC MicroS MI.
These ruggedized chassis bring a new level of configurability and ease of use to COTS applications. Based on Vicor’s proven family of reliable modules and incorporating powerful and flexible PFC front ends, these product easily meet MIL specs for shock, vibration, wide temperature range, and demanding electrical environments. The LoPAC MI family will also work well in demanding industrial applications.
The built-to-order power supplies in the LoPAC MI family are factory configured to meet user output voltage and power requirements. Any output voltage from 2Vdc to 95Vdc can be specified in 0.1V increments All units feature universal input and accept voltages from 85–264 Vac, 47 – 500 Hz, or 100–300 Vdc (100–380 Vdc for the PFC Mini MI).
- 85 – 264 Vac
- up to 1,500 Watts
- > 75%
- PFC Mini MI: 12.2″ x 6″ x 1.72″ (309.9 x 125,4 x 43,6 mm)
- PFC Micro MI: 10.4″ x 5.06″ x 1.86″ (264,1 x 128,5 x 47,3 mm)
- PFC MicroS MI: 7.95″ x 5.06″ x 1.86″ (201,9 x 128,5 x 47,3 mm)
- Near Unity Power Factor
- Meets EN61000-6-1 Immunity Specifications
- Meets EN61000-3-2 and EN6100-3-3 compliance requirements for harmonics and flicker
- Meets Mil-STD 810G for shock and vibration
- Meets Mil-STD 704 and 1399 for overvoltage and transients
- Up to 6 User-defined Outputs
- Integral Fan Cooling
- High Power Density – Up to 11 W/In3
- -40°C Operation
- Optional Conformal Coating