VIPAC Arrays are a highly flexible system of DC input, power building-blocks that can be configured with as many as four user-definable outputs on a low-profile, coldplate chassis. Using Vicor’s PowerBench design tool, designers are able to specify VIPAC Arrays with Maxi, Mini and Micro product series H- or M-Grade converters with inputs of 24, 28 or 300 Vdc and outputs from 2 to 48 Vdc at power levels up to 500 watts per output. VIPAC Arrays are ideal for use in distributed and modular power systems where power density and reliable operation are critical. A current share option is available on single output models enabling them to be used in applications requiring high power / redundancy. Fully connectorized input and output terminations speed system installation and a versatile coldplate chassis simplifies thermal management.
- -55 to 65°C (ambient M-Grade)
- See mechanical drawing on data sheet
- Configurable single, dual, triple and quad outputs
- Current share option for high power / redundant operation
- Fully connectorized input & output for simplified hook up
- Rugged, low profile, coldplate chassis
- High temperature capability
- Environmental stress screening (modules only)
- Compliant to MIL-STD810F for vibration and shock
- Vibration: Method 514.5, Procedure I (20-2000 Hz at 5 grms)
- Shock: Method 516.5, Procedure I (40 g for 15-23 msand 75 g for 8-13 ms)
Maxi, Mini and Micro Data Sheets 24 Vdc (18 – 36 V) Input
28 Vdc ( 9 – 36 V) Input
300 Vdc (180 – 375 V) Input
Note: 24, 28, 48, 72, 110, and 150 V input VIPAC Arrays are designed primarily for military COTS and industrial applications and do not carry safety agency approvals.
These calculator programs allow users to determine values that help with accessory component selection for power system design.
Trim Resistor Calculators
- MicroRAM – Output Ripple Attenuator Module – The MicoRAM conbines both active and passive filtering to achieve greater than 40 dB of noise attenuation from over a range of 3 to 30 Vdc.
- QPO Family Output Filters – QPO filters use active filtering to reduce power supply ripple and noise in a 1.0″ x 1.0″ (25 x 25 mm) surface mount package.
Anfrage zu diesem Produkt stellen
[gravityform id="3" title="false" description="false" tabindex="300"]