Coming on Jun 2023
Cincon Releases EC7AW18 ECRT/EDRT series of chassis mountable DC-DC converters, 10 Watts
EC7AW18 ECRT/EDRT series is designed primarily for common railway applications of 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V, 96V, 110V nominal voltage and also suitable for distributed power architectures, telecommunications, battery operated equipment and industrial applications.
- The EC7AW18 ECRT/EDRT series of chassis mountable DC-DC converters offers 10 watts of output power
- Output Voltages of 5, 12, 15, ±5, ±12, ±15VDC.
- It has a wide (16:1) input voltage range of 10 to 160VDC (72VDC nominal)
- Offers 3000VAC reinforced isolation.
- High efficiency up to 87%
- Allowing case operating temperature range of –40℃ to 100℃.
- Very low no load power consumption (6mA), an ideal solution for energy critical systems
- LED indicator for power on
- Compliant with EN55032, EN55035, EN50155, EN45545, EN50121-3-2
- negative remote on/off logic.
- Fully protected against input UVLO, input reverse polarity, output over-current / overvoltage / continuous short circuit Protections.